Whether you're just getting into consulting or you're a seasoned consulting veteran but aren't experiencing the level of success and results you truly desire, this book offers you the advantage you need.
Michael Zipursky, CEO of ConsultingSuccess.com and coach to elite consultants, has coached and trained more than 6000 consultants from around the world. In this book, Michael identifies the most significant factor in your success: your mindset.
He shares with you the principles used by elite consultants that will help you overcome challenges, remove obstacles, and grow your business significantly, including:
- How to build confidence by confronting the four major questions of self-doubt.
- 3 specific steps you can take to attract ideal clients consistently.
- Simple shifts you can make to increase your fees by 300% or more.
- The best business model for consultants to achieve meaningful success.
- Practical ways to turn failure into a growth opportunity and use worry to your advantage.
- And so much more.
By applying these proven mindset shifts and the principles that Michael shares with you in The Elite Consulting Mind, you can achieve meaningful, even limitless, success in your consulting business.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.Profiles archive at Tadias Magazine
From top left: Tsion Gurmu, Legal Fellow at African Services Committee, Saron Tesfalul, Vice President, Bain Capital; Lilly Workneh, Senior editor, Black Voices ...Speakers - Women's Forum
Dr. Holly Andersen is a Cardiologist, Professor of Medicine and Director of Education & Outreach at The Ronald O. Perelman Heart Institute at The New York ...Positive psychology.
A comprehensive review of positive psychology ... Positive psychology. William D. Tillier; Calgary Alberta; Update: 2013-2017. Under construction.